Thursday, February 17, 2005

Stop feeding Skip

So many Greensboro bloggers have commented on county commissioner Skip Alston's accusation that Greensboro HCD staff are racist, that I couldn't possibly link to all of them. Well, I could, but I'm too lazy. You can find a lot of them over at Greensboro101.com.

I think we should all just let the matter drop. Skip will never apologize. He's a race-controversy careerist, and all our electronic outrage merely increases his standing among those citizens who will reflexively say "amen!" whenever Skip looks like he's sticking it to The Man.

Skip is the yin to Billy Yow's yang in the Tao of Greensboro's Pointless Race Politics. Let's please ignore them both when they do this stuff. It only encourages them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Billy Yow's yang? Now that I'd like to see on a t-shirt!