Thursday, February 3, 2005

Epic blogging

After some initial technical difficulties, my class blog for Comparative Studies in World Epics is up and running.

I've opened the blog to all comments, so if discussing epics is your thing, feel free to drop in and give my students a piece of your mind. I think they're (mostly) intrigued with the idea of blogging for course credit.

Most of them decided to post pseudonymously, and I went along with the idea. So, if you were wondering, over at that blog, I'm Zeus. As if I needed to tell you that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has the blogging portion of Age of Augustus been suspended?

David Wharton said...

No, Age of Augustus hasn't been suspended. But it turned out to be harder than I thought to get 25 students set up to blog in CCI 227, and I've been having technical problems with the classroom I use for Age of Augustus. But it's coming . . .