Thursday, May 26, 2005

Music Baton Pass

Jay Ovittore has passed me Mr. Sun's Music Questions baton. Here are my answers:

Total volume of music files on my computer: 2.76 GB

Last CD I bought: Francis Albert Sinatra & Antonio Carlos Jobim

Song playing right now: Aquas De Marco (Waters Of March) by Antônio Carlos Jobim

Five songs I listen to a lot lately: Can't answer. I like to put the iPod or iTunes on shuffle and let it go. I haven't listened to the same song twice in months.

Ten favorite albums of all time: Ok, I'm really going to date myself here. And if I compiled this list tomorrow, it would probably be completely different. But here goes:

1. Katy Lied: Steely Dan
2. Rachmaninoff Vespers (Robert Shaw)
3. Chopin Noctures (Daniel Barenboim)
4. Mozart: Exultate, Jubliate (Emma Kirby -- it's out of print)
5. The Beatles (also known as the "white album")
6. Brazil Roots Samba, Wilson Moreira, Nelson Sargento
7. Morning Bugle: John Hartford
8. Aereo-Plain: John Harford
9. Appalachian Journey: Yo Yo Ma, Edgar Meyer, Mark O'Connor
10. Martin Mull and His Fabulous Furniture In Your Living Room

Hmmm, who to pass it to? I pick Patrick Eakes.

2 comments:

Rob Alan said...

I passed it to you too!

here

Jay Ovittore said...

Nice list. I have a couple of CD's you might want to borrow. Miles Davis and Quincy Jones-Live at Montreux and Bobby McFerrin and Chick Corea-Play. My list is all rock, but I love all music.