Wednesday, April 6, 2005

Best Delegation

Do you mind if I brag about my son for a minute?

He's a freshman in high school, and has had a great year so far. One of the things he has really enjoyed is Model U.N.

His school's team just got back this evening from a regional conference at Appalachian State, where he and his partner, representing the United States, were voted "best delegation." I'm so proud of him!

(I guess I shouldn't be surprised that others would recognize his excellent argumentation and negotiation skills. He certainly has been honing his talents at home.)

Way to go, Sam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What I'm wondering is how the United States could ever win in such a competition? You know, the least popular country by miles, according to all I read and hear. So, congrats to Sam and his partner for a sort of "against all odds" accomplishment!